Monday, November 01, 2010

Blog News 11/1/10


In the coming days this week, I will post an expanded review of Luchino Visconti's The Leopard for an insight on the Criterion DVD (which was just released on Blu-Ray).  Also, I will have reviews for both the book and film version of Harry Potter & the Order of the Phoenix in newly re-edited versions in anticipation for the upcoming release of the first part of Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows.  I will also have some upcoming Criterion DVD reviews in the remainder of the year for Gus Van Sant's My Own Private Idaho and Steven Soderberg's Che along with some recently-released Criterion DVDs I will be getting including Terrence Malick's The Thin Red Line.

The Auteurs series is currently delayed due to various reasons as I'm currently in completion of finishing up the rebuilding of my music library that I lost very early this year.  It will be coming though it might be either in late Nov. or early Dec. for the second part of the series.

With the upcoming LAMB Acting School 101 on Jack Nicholson, I will be releasing old reviews of films starring Jack Nicholson that I've written at Epinions.com for the past few years.  Some of them will be given a new polish and such while I hope to review other films of Nicholson that I've seen but haven't reviewed.  That will be all as I also hope to have a review of the new Danny Boyle film 127 Hours this month as well as a review of the Roger Waters show for The Wall later this month.

No comments: